If you don’t know what company to set up, in this article we suggest 12 types of companies that you could set up at home
Many people wonder what company to set up but finally they don’t do it because they believe they don’t have enough resources or because the constitution process will be long and difficult. However technological advances have made it possible to start a company from home and with a budget of 3,000 euros. There are 12 types of company that you could start at home:
Online advice. Online advice is an opportunity as long as we are able to offer very competitive prices. Thinking, above all, of a client who prefers to handle a part of the paperwork because of the cost savings he obtains because quality services are not within his reach. Ideally, allow the client to choose at what time he expects more personalized attention, which can be obtained by WhatsApp, e-mail, telephone or face-to-face, and in which parts he prefers a more automated service. An example of management that a specialized service by areas or by completing it with other professionals: tax and tax advice, accounting, labor and legal advice. It manages t. You can also add value to any traditional office by offering online advice. Business analysis consultants. A business opportunity is to create a consulting firm specialized in analyzing markets in difficulty and offering travel partners that add value and share risks with other companies. A way of dealing with the development of new projects, the diversification of new lines of business, to jump into new markets … goes through these new challenges with other companies, with the objective of sharing risks and investments
- .Business analysis consultants. A business opportunity is to create a consulting firm specialized in analyzing markets in difficulty and offering travel partners that add value and share risks with other companies. A way of dealing with the development of new projects, the diversification of new lines of business, to jump into new markets … goes through these new challenges with other companies, with the objective of sharing risks and investments.
- Stock management The number of market references is increasing and the life cycle of those references is also shorter. Asian countries lead the manufacturing market and that implies higher response times and greater uncertainty in the supply. Ultimately, more volatile demand and more uncertain supply. And that translates into more inventory and more superfluous costs at a time when companies cannot afford it. Companies that cover this need and provide a solution through stock management and optimization services.
- External services. Many companies hire external services to save costs and for their wide flexibility. And in that eagerness to control costs, companies choose to outsource different business areas. At present, demand reaches practically all areas – except those sensitive for each company. Some studies ensure that 77% of Spanish companies already outsource at least one function of their business, and 20% plan to increase outsourcing. That is, there is demand. The most outsourced areas are maintenance (76%), logistics (73%), IT and telecommunications (68%), human resources (59%), administration and finance (56%), product development and manufacturing (46% ) and marketing and communication (29%).
- Platforms e-learning. Many of the professionals who, unfortunately, have been unemployed need to go through recycling courses to be able to storm the new labor market with guarantees. A business opportunity is to set up a company specialized in the design of training programs on real demands of specific professional profiles.
- Search for financial resources. Companies have liquidity problems and access to financing sources is very difficult but not impossible. This makes the start-up of businesses related to the search for financial resources for new projects more pressing. The key to this business is to know very well the markets in which the client companies want to operate and look for specialized investors with whom to negotiate, as well as to have an exclusive network of contacts in public and private financial entities.
- Pet service Pets need delicate care and continuous surveillance. This market years ago experienced a boom in business related to the design and sale of clothing and accessories, which was joined shortly after the sale of delicatessen. In recent years the offer of services such as hotels, care centers, adapted transport has grown ..
- Food sales. In the face of the rising price of food that goes from its production to its final sale in stores: for example, potatoes become more expensive by 594%; apples, 476%; tomatoes, 398%; the pig, 543%; 1st veal, 441%, or chicken, 323%. Facing the increase in these and other basic products, a business opportunity is the creation and development of door-to-door concepts (supported by electronic commerce to reduce costs) that offer consumers food directly from the countryside to their homes, avoiding intermediaries
- Housing renting Times have changed and people prefer to rent than to buy a house. Companies that offer services development, mainly, technology for location and information management on housing for the rental market, as well as technological search engines, which are intuitive and effective to optimize the needs of supply and demand. Successful brands that offer this type of service would be Airbnb.
- Digital marketing. Digital marketing is in continuous growth compared to traditional marketing and one of the key factors is the measurable information it provides.It is not surprising that the advertiser likes to see the results of the money invested: how many users have impacted with a given campaign , in what media it is appearing and why, even the return on investment. Among the tasks of digital marketing will be the redesign of the websites of companies focused on SEO, and therefore, usability and user experience. Companies must understand that websites are mirrors of their physical businesses and, therefore, contribute to the construction of the brand vision. Therefore, it is essential that it transmit transparency, clarity and trust. The more confidence they transmit, the more possibilities they will have to convert those users into customers and those, into sales. Another opportunity is to audit a company’s communication campaigns. This figure is not very exploited, but would represent that professional / independent company responsible for analyzing the ROI – especially large – and its performance and prepare a report where it is exposed if the company’s resources are really being optimally invested in online promotions .
- Social networks. Those networks that specialize in a specific sector or business with both the world of leisure and hobbies (for example, a social network of football, motor, travel, etc.) fans as well as from a professional point of view ( for example, a social network of psychologists, nurses, programmers …). Social networks are going to follow the same path as the evolution of Internet portals: Between the years 97-99, they were generalists and, over the years, those who triumphed were vertical portals such as YouTube, Catch it, Idealist … However, there are still between one and two years to really have vertical social networks in Spain that are strong enough to be profitable. And that is a business opportunity for both entrepreneurs and companies that have knowledge of a particular sector and want to set up a social network in that sector.
- Mobile Aps. The Digital Transformation has generated a demanding public that wants quick and comfortable solutions. The growth of mobile content development opens up very interesting business opportunities. A business opportunity is the development of mobility applications for companies, as well as computer security tools for mobile phones. The possibilities in this field are, today, very wide.